for God and Gulak
Errata: New Alchemical Character Generation Rules – from Ink Monkeys, 35
• Players receive four dots of specialties to distribute amongst their character’s abilities.
• Willpower starts at a base of 5 and is not automatically increased based on your virtue ratings; the two categories are not inter-linked anymore.
• Virtues and Willpower both cost 1 Bonus point to raise.
• Characters may start with (Willpower + Compassion) Intimacies without spending bonus points.
• Players receive 18 bonus points at character creation.
Errata: Social Combat 2.5
Natural Mental Influence
Characters cannot be forced to spend Willpower more than once within a scene to resist natural mental influence originating with the same character.
Unnatural Mental Influence
Unnatural mental influence does not clearly announce itself as invasive mind control unless it comes from an Obvious source and fails to affect the targeted character—characters targeted even by Obvious unnatural mental influence only realize this fact once they have successfully resisted it (although bystanders who witness the Charm’s use can tell the target is being subjected to mental coercion of some sort).